Wall's Wall

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Short Update

The training continues...classes on GPS and radio-speak, driving around the desert in a Humvee, things like that. He seems to be doing well, he's gotten into a basic routine. I hear from him almost every night, unless there is night training.

Also, I created a Facebook profile for Jordan, so if you are online, you might add him. He misses his friends and I think wants a way to communicate more easily. He may not check it every day, but if you leave messages, he'll get back to you when he can. Also, I've set it up so this blog is imported onto his Facebook Note section, to make it easier for his friends to read.

Unfortunately that's about all I can give you for now, just keep praying for him, as the time away is starting to show in his fellow soldiers and himself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home