Wall's Wall

Saturday, March 24, 2007

1 Month Down...

17 left to go.

Can you believe how fast this first month has gone? So far it is going pretty well for Jordan, and hopefully it continues to. They've had some rough exercises lately. He had to learn some kind of hand-to-hand combat yesterday, he told me it was the same kind of thing Steven Segal uses in his movies, but as I've never seen a Steven Segal movie, I have NO idea what he's talking about. He was pretty sore last night when I talked to him, thinks he pulled the muscle behind his knee, but I'm sure he'll be fine. He had to go up against 5 trainers wearing big pads. "Haley, I so kicked ass in that ring! I only got pushed down once, and when I did, I landed in a roll and jumped right back up again like it never happened!" His confidence is growing with every training exercise, and his perspective on life is starting to change. He's still the silly, obnoxious Jordan we love, but I think he is growing up. As much as I hate to quote that ridiculously stupid motto, he really is becoming "Army Strong."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home