Wall's Wall

Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome to the Desert

Well, it is 6:35 am and I just got off the phone with Jordan. I was literally dancing in my bed when I heard his voice! He said it is HOT!!!! He was sweating just sitting around! It was about 91 degrees when they landed in the middle of the night...if that tells you anything.

He wants you all to know he's "safe", and that he misses everyone. Right now he is not at his final destination. They are going to stay where they are for a short amount of time, though he couldn't tell me how long, at least not over the phone. They will do a bit of training, then move on to their final destination for the year. (Sorry I have to be so vague, that's kind of what I was getting at the other day.)

One of the first things he did though was to brag that he got to see Ireland! They landed there for a bit yesterday and he was able to get out of the plane for about 20 minutes. It has always been my dream to go there, in fact that's my choice for a honeymoon trip, but he wanted to go to Italy, and was pretty set on that. Silly boy, I knew he'd come around to my side eventually hehe. He said even the airport was completely green, and he looked out the window from the plane and the countryside was just beautiful. Sigh. It's not fair! He wasn't supposed to go there without me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home