Wall's Wall

Friday, September 21, 2007

Pictures of Jordan and his buddies

These are a bit more Jordanish than the last set.


The one on the right is Carter, but I don't know who the one on the left is.




A few artistic shots he took.




They are pretty crowded in here. But hey, it was better than that awful tent.




Anybody else he looks extremely emo in this picture??


He says this is his favorite picture ever taken.


Apparently Carter attacked him right when he was taking a picture.






Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 at 1:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home